CATOOSA TEST FACILITY
The Catoosa Geophysical and Drilling Technology Testing and Evaluation Facility (formerly the Amoco Catoosa Site and GTI Catoosa) is commercially available for customer-directed R&D and verification of tools related to drilling, formation evaluation, geophysical, completion and any other oilfield or environmental research.
Catoosa Test Facility Announces Downhole Testing Availability on Nabors PACE® Rig... (View Press Release)
Catoosa Test Facility Completes Expansion of Downhole Drilling and Research Facility... (View Press Release)
The Catoosa Test Facility provides technology-focused companies with the following advantages:
- Low-risk, cost-effective testing environment in an easily accessed location between Tulsa and Oklahoma City;
- 16 active cased test wells ranging in size up to 20" wide and 2000' deep with horizontal drilling capabilities.
- We have agreements with local vendors to provide us with tubulars, cross overs, stabilizers and other downhole tools at discounted prices and no transportation charges.
- Conference room, additional offices, electronics and mud labs.
- On-site equipment (3 drilling rigs, A/C Electric Triple M37, Triple 1T and Double 11D, drilling fluids lab) and surface infrastructure (data acquisition facility, office, warehouse, welding shop) to support field-based research efforts.
- Experienced, on-site technical management and coordination
- Newly remodeled guest house with fiber internet, digital television, laundry facilities, furnished offices and sleeping accommodations.
- Main constructed shop/warehouse – 90′ x 120′ with 5 ton overhead crane, full shop facilities, welding and fabrication dept. and hydraulic hose manufacturing.
- New 45′ X 80′ shop and office building for the 142' Triple Rig 1T
Like our previous site near Catoosa, we do not allow any Fracking at this Jennings facility.
The Programmable A/C All Electric Walking Rig M37 went into service June 2017.